In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our legal system by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law Services Information Society, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, proceed to inform detail of use made on our website.
Are called cookies to small files that are stored in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit that user again later when accessing our content. This information does not reveal his identity or personal information or access content stored on your PC, but it allows our system identify you as a particular user who visited the site previously envisioned certain pages, etc. and also save your personal preferences and technical information such as the visits or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the user faster access to selected services.
If do not want cookies be stored in your browser or preferreceive information each time a cookie request installed, you can set your navigation options to be done that way. Most browsers allow cookies management in 3 ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject cookies from third parties;
- accept cookies and not persistent (deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server create cookies for a different domain.
To enable, meet, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by setting browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information about how configure the browsers used in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer:Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, consult the Microsoft support or Help browser.
- Firefox:Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult the Mozilla support or Help browser.
- Chrome:Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings. For more information, consult the Google support or Help browser.
- Safari:Preferences -> Security. For more information, consult the Apple support or Help browser.
Regarding third party cookies, ie those that are foreign to our website, we not responsible the content and accuracy of the privacy policies that they included so the information we offer is always with reference to the source.
Below we inform detail of cookies that can be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation may be installed all or only some of them.
|https://s7.adthis.com||adthis.com||It is often displayed as a “share” button that expands to show a vast array of sharing options.||AddThis collects personal information in the form of an email address when you request the service to share via email. AddThis uses the email address provided, but it is not stored.|
|ttps://staticxx.facebook.com||tools that link back to Facebook in some way, such as the “like”, subscribe” or “recommend” buttons.||Information about the social plugins you have clicked will be shown to your friends, both on Facebook or on the site that you clicked the button on. In its video introduction to social plugins Facebook says this is not shared with anyone else.|
You can change this Policy Cookies based, regulations, or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Protection of legislative requirements data, it is recommended to users who visit regularly.
When significant changes in this Cookies Policy, users are communicated either through the web or through email to registered users.